- Lots of water and vitamins daily - ACCOMPLISHED
- Eat 2000 healthy calories per day - FAILED (excellent until the night of my birthday and the entire day after - I love to eat)
- 40 push-ups everyday - ACCOMPLISHED
- Walk the dogs 1.2 miles everyday - FAILED (it rained yesterday when I wanted to walk them, but we did the other 6 days)
- 5 days of 1 hour cardio sessions - ACCOMPLISHED (turbo kickboxing, body attack, water aerobics, zumba, in the zone - a new mix of every crazy tv exercise infomercial)
- 2 days with weight training - EXCEEDED (3 bodypump classes)
Feeling pretty good considering all the birthday cake and the fact that I had to cut water aerobics short the other day. I also feel good that hopefully by the end of the weekend baby girl's room should be finished paint wise. I am also proud that I picked out baby furniture and got it ordered.
Next week's goals will have to change. Actually, the next 2 weeks. Going home to see our families. There will be 2 solid days of driving in there so I won't be able to exercise like I have been. I can take my workout dvd for the days I am at my folk's house. We have not seen our families since the holidays. Telling them we were having a baby has all been done with pictures via the internet, emails and phone calls. This will be the first they have seen us. What a difference 6 months make.
So my goals this week are:
- Vitamins and water daily
- Walk the dogs 1.2 miles 5 days
- Driving days to stop every 2 hours and walk a little (doc orders)
- Do not over eat too much, I do not want my stomach to hurt
- 40 push-ups everyday
- 3 days of 1 hour cardio sessions
- 1 day of weight training
I am excited to see friends and family. It is hard sometimes that everyone we are related to lives so far away. I especially cannot wait to see my grandpa! He is so cute and perfect. You know that person you put on a pedestal and can do no wrong in your mind? That is my grandpa. And he does not travel so to see him, I have to go home. I will try to post while gone so stay tuned...