- Lots of water and vitamins daily - ACCOMPLISHED
- Eat 2000 healthy calories per day - SOMEWHAT ACCOMPLISHED (yet again, I did not count but I am pretty sure I did decent in this department)
- 40 push-ups everyday - ACCOMPLISHED
- Walk the dogs 1.2 miles everyday - FAILED (oops, I forgot 1 day, my routine was off, they were not happy)
- 5 days of 1 hour cardio sessions - ACCOMPLISHED (water aerobics, turbo kick boxing and body attack)
- 2 days with weight training - ACCOMPLISHED (I did body pump twice)
I did get a few naps in, nice visits with friends, even went to crappy trainings (well I learned things but I could have been at the gym, in the pool or in bed). I also made baby registries (thanks to best bud's help), did lots of reading of baby product reviews and hubby and I had the big daycare discussion. We had a friend offer to keep her for us. I went to visit a daycare to see what the pros and cons would be. This daycare was clean but all I could think of when I was in the infant room was - cages. The set-up of the cribs look like cages. No joke. Right now I think we are going with our friend watching her - for many reasons but I do not want anyone to put my baby in a cage.
I think I will keep the same goals for this week. There will be more visiting, doc appointment (oh lord help me on that scale), best bud's birthday and my birthday. I hope I can do it. I NEED to do it. Hope you had a successful week.