- the last day of school I found out that I won the biggest loser with 4.1% of my body weight (I beat out the girl who had lap band - barely!!)
- took a trip to Kansas City with the in-laws
- my grandfather passed away from multiple brain tumors (the greatest man, Evie's middle name is because of him) - this is the 2nd grandfather I have lost this year
- I have worked out a lot and introduced Evie to the gym daycare - she would rather be home with Dad but sometimes that is not an option
- I have Evie enrolled in little gym class, music class and she is going to story time at the library - her first time socializing with babies instead of older kids - so cute!!
- I got my group fitness certification - easier than I thought it would be
- this weekend I will be taking the class to become a certified turbo kickboxing instructor
- in August I will be taking the class to become a certified zumba instructor - man I need to practice because I am not so great at this
- I am filling out my new hire paperwork for the gym today so I can stop paying my gym membership - YAHOO!!! - oh and they also want me to start teaching a class in August - NERVOUS!!
I think that is about it. But here is the best part of blogging.....pictures!!
I totally heart the Great Wolf Lodge!