Saturday, May 5, 2012

Wondering Why I Disappeared?

Hello blog friends! I am still around. Why did I disappear? Am I super fat again? Actually, no. Just SUPER busy. This has been a very challenging year teaching first grade. Rough group, special needs, teammate issues (hello more work for me). Then there is my precious baby (the reason I lost weight). Just not enough hours in the day. I am still loving exercise. I have been teaching Zumba about 2 - 3 days per week since September. Plus my other workouts. I am Zumba-Ed out. Ready to do something else. Still love body attack. The plan is to start crossfit in July. That is some hardcore stuff. Since November I have lost 32 pounds. I would like to lose 25 more. But just enjoying life as it goes right now. I feel better. Wearing smaller clothes. I am pretty active. Evie is now 18 months. Super happy and healthy. She is enrolled in a gym class and swim lessons and recently added gymnastics. I will try to post updated pics later. Curly blonde hair, blue eyes and a smile that rules my world. Please forgive my absence. I will try to be back and do better! Hope and happiness to all!

3 comments:

Christine said...

yeah! Glad to 'see' you...Glad you are still on track and having a busy life.

MS. Bad Mama Jama said...

Good to 'see' you back. I love teaching Zumba...at one point I was teaching up to 4 classes - now I am done to 2 - thinking about dropping it one. It can be a bit much at times. Since, I've cut back it allows me to do other exercises and activities I like/love and I have time to drop into other peoples classes or zumbathons. It can be a lot of work to have so much fun :)

Wish you all the best.

Joy said...

So glad to hear you are doing well. I have missed you!!!!

Keep up the great work and stay focused!!!