Tuesday, May 12, 2009

It's Been a Year....(with pics)

May 2008 is the first photo (I am in a black jacket), May 2009 is the second photo (I am in brown with swirly dots).





It's been a year....since I went to the last book signing of a great author's book tour. Her name is Jen Lancaster and she is the author of four hilarious memoirs, including Such a Pretty Fat. She is contracted to write two more books in the next two years. I read Such a Pretty Fat about three times before I decided that maybe I should try and get a personal trainer as she did in the book (she also examines different types of diets and tries a few in an attempt to lose about 50 pounds).


This year, she is far more poplar and I had to wait a long time to get my book signed and get my photo with her. I really wanted that photo so I could see the difference since last year. The photos don't show much because of the way I am standing (or squatting) in the second picture. But I am including them for you because I do not post pics that often and I love when you all post pics.
Sorry I am so bad at how I post pics. Maybe someday I will learn a better way. Anywho, I am tired and bloated but must drag my arse out to run with the dogs. Enjoy your day!

7 comments:

Shelley said...

How totally cool that you got to meet Jen Lancaster TWICE!!! I love her books - and yes, Such a Pretty Fat was a big inspiration when I finally decided to lose weight!

As for the pictures, I can definitely see a difference! Your face looks so much thinner and you are much smaller overall! Great pics!

Danielle said...

Holy snot rockets! Your whole body has changed... and your face! Beautiful transformation! It is absolutely amazing. You are doing so great.

and you are lucky! Jen Lancaster is amazing, and her books are unbelievable. Great stuff.

Aimee said...

wow! look at you! amazing.

i haven't read her books - maybe i'll check them out! :)

Unknown said...

You look great!! I can see a HUGE difference!!!

Keep up the AMAZING work!

:)tj

Fat[free]Me said...

Wow you have lost SO MUCH weight! You look beautiful.

I haven't heard of those books - off to check Amazon UK for them now. Must have!

wildfluffysheep said...

What great comparison pics, missus! Big difference, its so great to see. Can't wait til my pictures are like that. With a famous author no less. Check you out.

I love it when people post their pictures.

Deb said...

The difference is amazing!!! Keep it up!