Monday, March 30, 2009

A Better Road

When my trainer changed my diet, he said to listen to him and not count calories. I gained 2.5 pounds. Yesterday he had me write out everything I eat and count the calories. Today he told me I was eating too many calories. I needed to cut out 600 calories.

600 extra calories per day. No wonder I gained weight. I have been working hard at making my trainer feel bad. I think it is working.

Starting tomorrow, I will be eating the"right" number of calories for me (except for my one cheat meal each week). Let the diet trial month begin. I better lose some serious poundage.

In other news......I bought my first pair of size 16 pants in over 5 years. I wore them today. They felt tight in the butt, however I think it just seemed that way because everything else has been hanging off my butt for so long. My most honest co-worker said they looked normal.

I was in fear that I may have been exceeding the weight limit for the waist band (these pants did not stretch as I wore them, unlike my other pants). I think all is well since the buttons were still intact at the end of the day.

Happy losing to you all!

5 comments:

Aimee said...

size 16? omg! you rock!

yay for getting the calories situated. i can't wait to find out your weight loss results next month!

wildfluffysheep said...

Kudos on the size sixteen pants, missus!

Good luck with losing the 600 calories.

Happy losing indeedy.

Sandy Hentzel said...

I'm glad he is working with you.

WTG on the size 16!!!! I just squeeze into a size 20 and can't wait until I get to a 16, lol.

Keep up the great work!!

Deb said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog letting me know you watched "Disfigured". I had no idea that guy was the BL from season 1!

BTW, I we are practically neighbors. I live in the metroplex too..just farther north. :-)

Karyn said...

Congrats on the size 16's! That's awesome!