Friday, March 4, 2011

Update

Here is my update. I am still fat. I still have not gotten on a scale. I am pretty sure last Friday I broke my little toe. I still did a little weight training and a few days of high impact cardio. I only ate healthy about 65% of the time. Super duper stressful week at work. But, I did get a new camera! Here are a few pics from this week. (Sorry this blog has taken such a turn, has not been about weight loss in quite a while).

Evie helping me test the camera.
Trying headbands.

Getting to eat food is very exciting!
Playing after bath time.

Super proud of herself for finally rolling over back to front un-assisted tonight. Her first time!!

I am sure I will get back to the business of caring and REALLY trying to lose weight but right now I am just so into my time with Evie that it is difficult. That, and I am still sleep deprived. Hope all is well from my bloggy friends!!

6 comments:

F. McButter Pants said...

What a cutie. She's a real doll. Just for the recors, I like headbands.

Enjoy your baby and life. The body will follow. Always love pics.

InWeighOverMyHead said...

OH MY WORD! She is sooo cute!

135by2012 said...

Evie is just darling. I love her smile. Enjoy your baby and do what you can, when you can do it. I have been there, done that. The truth is, you have done so much better than I did after pregnancy, even at 65% of the time.

Jenn @ watchmybuttshrinking.com said...

Awe, she is super adorable, Denille - enjoy her!!!

Blossom said...

Oh my goodness she is just too cute!

Unknown said...

Very cute!

Take some time to work on you, you owe it to bubs and yourself x