- Working out at a lighter weight (meaning my body) and doing all the high-intensity moves that I love.
- Diet Coke. Drinking diet coke. Every day. Even though it was one can a day, I loved it. Sweet, sweet diet coke.
- Shopping. Or at least trying on lots of clothes at Banana Republic (my favorite store after weight loss).
- My jeans. Oh.....my jeans.....the size 10 Banana Republic jeans that I love. I wonder if I will ever get back into them.
- Sleeping on my belly. It hurts to sleep on my right side so that leaves me the left side. One position. It is hard to sleep in one position all night (minus all the bathroom breaks).
Despite all my complaining, I am really excited about having a daughter (she still has no name, we call her baby girl). In fact, as of today there are 100 days until my due date. After she comes, I am also excited about trying to get back to where I was when I got pregnant. It will be a whole new challenge.