- I have never felt bad about myself or hated myself, especially just for being obese. I have always been a good person and compared to the rest of the world, being obese seemed like a small flaw.
- I can forgive, but I NEVER, EVER forget. Anything you have done to wrong me, lingers in my mind whenever I see you.
- I love the water. So much so that if I die by drowning I will be extremely pissed in my afterlife (where ever that may be).
- I think I was born to be a mom. I love kids and love to teach but the more I am around kids, the longer I can wait to be a mom.
- I like to watch depressing shows (i.e. Intervention on A&E or 16 and Pregnant on MTV) because they make me feel better about my own life.
- I make really good pico de gallo. It is just an awesome food that I can eat on pretty much anything. I order it in restaraunts to eat on baked potatoes.
- I have never twittered and I rarely go on Facebook because I think the news feed is retarded. I could careless if your kid took a crap 2 hours ago and you are now folding laundry or that you sent some imaginary pixie to bomb Japan in some stupid, fake game you are obsessed with.
- I have mad interpersonal skills. The thing I can do best is interview. Weird, huh?
- I am TOTALLY freaked out by anyone who wants to be a clown. I think they are just perverts that dress up to get close and molest children. It is not logical, but I stick by my theory. And no, you cannot change my mind.
- I do not feel any older now than I did 10 years ago when I was 21. I just feel like everyone around me is getting younger.
I think I am very negative sounding in my head but really I am pretty pleasant to be around (at least I think so). On to better things, your blogs.
I have to tell you, I love blogs. You can say whatever you want. And then I get to read it. AWESOME. It's like looking into someone's windows when you are walking your dogs late at night because they left the lights on and shades open and I get to see what you are doing (not that I have ever done that and enjoyed it or anything). That said, I am disappointed in some bloggers. Don't worry, not you. Some that got too big of a following or too many book deals and changed who they are and now their thoughts (or at least the posts on their blogs) are crap. Some people who I found totally inspirational were all like I have this beat, I quit. I felt abandoned. All of these blogs I am referring to are on my blog roll on the side, mixed in with yours.
I enjoy reading all of your blogs. It is so hard to pick a few but I would like you to check them out if you haven't already. These people are so inspirational, honest and best of all, entertaining. I am not going to mention Jack Sh*t because my guess is EVERYONE knows who he is, but I do love it. So here we go friends:
- TJ's Test Kitchen- awesome inspiration and the girl has mad cooking skills and takes lots of pics!!
- Confessions of a +Sized Girl - honest, hard working and super cute. She is like that friend you have that is always there for you, no matter how bad a day either of you have had.
- Halving Hadley - this girl is super intelligent. I love her graphs and percentages and honest account of life. I just wished she would cut herself some slack and not OVER analyze her bad days.
- Not Just Celery - this girl is total inspiration. With nothing but hard work and determination, she has dropped over 100 pounds. She is now an athlete!
- Watch My Butt Shrink - she is a trained writer so her blog is excellent but it is her positive attitude and wit that keep me coming back.
- Fit to the Finish - never has a bad thing to say. Conquered obesity and helps others now. Her story is amazing and brutally honest and has some of the best before and after pics I have ever seen.
- Diamond Motivation - a newer blog but FULL of energy and motivation. Always a fun read.
- Shedding My Fat Suit - does not post as often as I would like to read but when she does it is heart felt. Her blog is so relatable. Just read, you will see. I think she is someone who always has a big hug for you.
- Bigger Than My Body - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her. I feel we are kindred spirits. And I totally laugh out loud when reading her posts. She can be very deep and meaningful - maybe I will learn something.
- Infatuation - Darling, darling girl overseas. Our lives are so different and yet so similar. Incredibly honest and funny - I know she will have HUGE weight loss excess as her journey continues.
If I have given you a blog award before, I tried to spread them around this time because there are so many great ones. I am not telling these folks that I am giving them an award, they will have to discover by reading. Thanks for all your positive thoughts on the new school year. I love you all. Best support system ever!!