Friday, June 26, 2009

Official Weigh-In Results

Since last Friday I have gained one pound. Not as bad as yesterday but still nothing to celebrate. I did need some extra calories two days this week and then of course there was my birthday. However, there was still a lot of good eating and exercise so I still feel wronged by the situation.

Then I thought about it and my lady troubles are about to begin (if my calculations and feelings in my body are correct), stressful week family-wise and birthday. Hopefully next week it will all even out (before I go out of town for the 4th of July). I will weigh-in on Thursday to be safe.

I did work-out hard today. I am a little pooped but some friends and their babies are coming over to swim. I think that is excitement that I can handle.

Hope you all have a great weekend. I am going to preview a new Les Mills class at the lady gym tomorrow called Bodyvive. I will write about it tomorrow. Ta-ta for now!

1 comment:

wildfluffysheep said...

Looking forward to the review.

You don't sound too stressed out about the gain. yay. good attitude and you have logical reasons why it might have happened. Still its always poopy to see a plus number.

But your exercise effort is always great.