Monday, February 2, 2009

Weekends Are Too Short

No matter what I have planned for the weekend, even if it is a few easy things, I never seem to get it all done. I didn't even go to a super bowl party. I did however get a pedicure. But laundry did not get done. Priorities. That is why I will be playing catch up all week. It seems that happens every week. My best friend has twin daughters that are 10 months old and I spend most of the weekend with them. And then when they go to bed we hang out and talk til about 1:00 am. Perhaps that could be my problem. But boy is it fun.

I did have a big victory this week. I am back up to the full workout schedule I had going before the December holiday. About time, right? It feels pretty great. A nice, sweaty accomplishment. I did have 2 cheat meals - one Thursday and one Saturday. But I feel okay about it. I will sweat it off by weigh-in day....hopefully!

How is the new year going for all of you?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! I came across your blog and wanted to tell you that Ive enjoyed reading it. I am also on a weight loss journey and I blog as well. Stop by to take a look when you can.

Keep up the great work!

:) tj

tjstestkitchen.blogspot.com

Linda - Operation Stick To It said...

augh I know. i never find enough time to get everything done!

Great job on the working out!!!!