Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Home Sweet Home

I am so glad to finally be home!!! Yahoo!!! I need to go to the store and stock back up on all of MY food. I have missed MY eating habits. How I hate to rely on others for anything. My body is not liking it too much either. I was able to exercise some but not enough. It is funny how different scales are. My parent's scale said I lost three pounds (which I knew was a total lie). However, my in-laws scale this morning told me I gained ten pounds (which some how I doubt). The true damage assessment will be done tomorrow by my scale and hopefully I can get myself inline some before the weight watchers weigh in on Sunday. Tomorrow I will get up and get back to walking/trotting with the dogs every morning (I think they gained some lbs. too). I also have to face my big mean trainer in the morning. He's not really mean but trainers can ask lots of questions and be really annoying. I will post my true holiday results tomorrow. Hopefully everyone else did better than I.

No comments: