Sunday, January 18, 2015

I Am Still Here....

Hello blogging world. Once in a while I still get on here. It has just been hard with life getting so busy. The rest of the time I want to sleep. Ha! I haven't blogged in a SUPER long time. Shame on me. I want to get back to it. It really is so helpful for me.

I now have 2 fabulous, awesome, busy children. My daughter is now 4 and she has a 1 year old brother. He is crawling all over me now as I type this.

As for weight loss. Well....I originally lost 115 pounds so that I could have healthy pregnancies. It worked. I had my daughter and then started losing that weight and getting healthy again. I was 25 pounds from goal when I got pregnant again and miscarried. That was depressing and I packed on some pounds (about 20). A few months later I got pregnant again and that turned out quite well. It gave me my son. I had some scary moments after he was born with blood pressure which took a while to get under control. All is well now!

I am finished having kids so I can really work on getting life to where I want it to be. I have lost all the weight from my son's pregnancy. I am working on the weight gained after miscarriage and my daughter. I am still down 70 of the pounds I originally lost. But I would like to lose 50 more.

Here are a few pics from the past year.







I look forward to catching up on blogs and sharing my journey with you all again.

2 comments:

michele said...

I am so glad to hear from you. I am happy to hear about your children and that you are still going. Good luck to you.

Alissa (A Journey to Thin) said...

Awww adorable babies!! So glad to see you back.