- I walked/ran with the dogs 1.2 miles every morning
- I had 4 weight training sessions
- Attended 1 turbo kickboxing class
- Attended 1 Zumba class (where I was asked to be in the front row by the mirrors, which throws me off so I really had to concentrate on the footwork)
- I also have discovered that I may have ADD.
I am also debating something in my head. I heard about this class called bodypump so I found a gym that had it, tried it and liked it. That is at the lady gym I belong to now. I was advised not to take that class by my trainer because it is more weight training which I get enough of. So I am looking for more cardio stuff. It is getting difficult to find straight-up cardio classes (hence the kickboxing and zumba).
Bodypump was created by Les Mills. He also has classes called things like BodyCombat and BodyAttack. They sound hard in name alone. I found them at another gym - a Gold's Gym. I found a free 3 day pass for Gold's Gym so I can try a class but I will have to wait a few weeks until school is out.
I also want to buy and tryout the EA Active Fit Personal Trainer thing for the Wii. Alison Sweeney makes it look like a good purchase. So my debate is whether I should join a 3rd gym or buy the EA Active Fit. I gotta say that I used to own the Wii Fit that everyone went crazy for. I do not understand why it was called Wii Fit because it seems to me that everything on it was more about balance. That did not make me anymore fit.
So, do you all have any thoughts on this? Has anyone tried the Wii ActiveFit thing?