Saturday, May 30, 2009

This Week's Weigh-In

Hello fellow bloggers and lard-busters!

This week I broke a habit. I quit weighing myself everyday. I only weighed on Friday. It was hard at first, but by Wednesday it made me feel a bit more free.

We had a bit of a party on Memorial Day with lots of good food. My diet has been a little different this week so I thought I might gain.

Thank goodness I did not. 2 pound loss. That brings the total to 69 pounds. This does 2 things. #1 - Finally puts me close to the 70 pound mark (which my trainer and best bud have been saying I have lost 70 pounds for like a month - I do not say it until it is actually true no matter how close I am). Frustrating!! I have been in the 60's for ever!!! #2 - I am out of the 220s. Yay! I never thought that would happen. I wonder how close to 200 I can get.

Hope all is going well for everyone! I have one week of school left so I must go to school now and pack up my stuff. I look forward to catching up on all your blogs as well!

1 comment:

Fat[free]Me said...

Woo-hoo! Great loss and 70lbs (now I am doing it too!) is a fabulous overall loss - you must feel so well!